Bruce Dube is an African entrepreneur with vested interests in digital publishing across the content. As the Managing Director of Nine80 Digital , Bruce Dube oversees over 15 digital assets owned by the business in countries Botswana, South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe and Nigeria.
Nine80 Digital Media owns digital assets such as Youth Village Portals which are youth portals in South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe and Botswana. Some of the digital assets he owns are SA Hip Hop Mag, Kasi Lyrics, OkMzansi etc.
Bruce Dube has also over the years establishing himself as an advocate for youth development and has spoken extensively on capitalizing on Africa’s demographic dividend. Bruce has spoken in Europe at Summits like the Brussels Forum, Friends of Europe and the Atlantic Dialogues.
His Nine80 Digital company has in recent times positioned itself as venture capital firm. The business has invested in business such as the Botswana Fast2Deliver courier business and other commercial real estate projects.
Bruce Dube Media Exposure
- Man Magazine
- Mail & Guardian Top 200
- Sowetan Young Bosses
- Financial Mail Black Book
- ETV Sunrise Interview on Global Change Makers Euro Africa Summit Interview
- SABC 1 YOTV
- SABC 3 Morning Live
- China Central Television Interview on Youth Development
- Power FM
- Leadership Magazine
- SA FM Interview
- SABC’s YO TV Interview
- Talk Radio 702 Interview
- How We Made It In Africa
- Biz Community
- Youth Village
- Opportunity Desk
- Brussels’ cafebabel.com
- Speaker at the Friends of Europe Ascending Africa conference in Belgium
- Moderator at the World Bank & German Marshal Fund Young Professional Summit | Belgium
- Speaker at the Microsoft Youth Spark in Johannesburg on Youth Entrepreneurship
- Speaker at the Mail & Guardian Youth Thought Leader Colloquium on African Youth and The Economy