Lebo Sekgobela is a prominent South African Gospel artist who was born in Sebokeng in 1981. She is an anointed vocalist and comes from a loving and supportive family. Lebo is married to Lucky and they are blessed with three Children. Lebo is a born again child of the King of kings and Lord of Lords JESUS. Although she is well travelled in her ministry she has a spiritual home which is Trinity Community Church in Vereeniging where she also serves as a member of the praise and worship team.
Lebo Sekgobela is committed to proclaiming the gospel of JESUS CHRIST to the whole world through various ministries declaring that JESUS is Lord.
In her Christian journey she has had a privilege of working closely with a popular South African Evangelist Rev Ralekholela as his personal assistance. Through this ministry her character was developed and her potential on what God can do through her was realised.
In Lebo Sekgobela’s musical career she has had the privilege to minister through music in many places in her country of birth South Africa as well as abroad in places such as Singapore, New York, London, Chicago, Lesotho and Botswana.She has also performed with South African artists such as William Sejake, Vicky Vilakazi, Neyi Zimu and many more.
Lebo Sekgobela continues to operate in God’s favour thus she recently has performed in the following places:
- The 6th SABC Crown Gospel Music Awards
- CONFERENCES: The annual conference – London, KICC – Johannesburg.
- BIG CHURCHES – Grace bible church – Soweto, Church of the Holy Ghost – Durban, Gospel Fire crusades, AFM, Change bible church – Katlehong, etc.
Lebo Sekgobela is a WINNER OF…
- The 2012 SABC Crown Gospel Music Award – BEST COMMUNITY OUTREACH category.
- In 2010 she received a Gospel Legacy award from her home town Vaal triangle for her contribution in the music industry.
Lebo Sekgobela has released albums such as Umusa, Restored, Ithemba Lami and “BY HIS GRACE” recorded live at Vereeniging theatre in August 2013.